ECI is committed to the health and safety of its employees and the individuals that we serve. ECI will post in our newsletter upcoming in-person events that we will be having. Due to COVID-19 and our capacity, we will limit the number of people who can attend an event, and all participants will need to register ahead of time to attend.
For you to attend these events, the following must be true:
- You need to be an active participant of ECI.
- Contact your coordinator 7 days before the date of an activity to let them know you will be attending. Be mindful that these will be group activities that may fill up quickly, so please register early.
- You need to answer NO to the following questions:
- Do you currently have or had a fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
- In the last 14 days, have you had contact with any of the following:
- Someone with a confirmed or presumptuous diagnosis of COVID 19
- Someone who has been or is waiting to be tested and is waiting on results for COVID 19
- Someone with a respiratory illness
- Someone who has or have been asked to self-quarantine
- Visited a community with known cases of COVID 19 and not worn a mask/PPE or able to physically distance
For all people who will be participating in an activity:
- All participants and visitors will be required to wear a mask and/or a face-shield
- If they do not have a mask or face shield, ECI will provide a disposable one for them to use when they check in.
- We understand that if they have been vaccinated per the CDC, they do not have to wear one, but at this time, we are not checking vaccination cards and operating under the conditions that ensure that regardless of vaccination status, all parties are safe.
- All participants will be required to adhere to the 6 feet physical distance while attending in-person activities.
- All participants’ temperatures will be taken, and they will be asked questions to ensure they have not come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 when they arrive.
- If the answer to any of these is YES, you will not be allowed to attend the in-person meeting.
- Other Guidance
- Participants and visitors will be asked to utilize the unisex accessible downstairs bathroom only during this time.
- Participants may use the snack machine but will not be able to eat and drink while participating in the activity.