Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

items of interest, News, Resources, Training|

You can report your wages online using your personal and secure MySocial Security account. You can do this from a desktop computer, laptop, or mobile device. Your or your rep payee can report your wages if you receive SSDI, SSI, or both or are a spouse or parent who lives with a person who receives SSI. After you report your wages online, you or your rep payee can save or print a copy of your receipt. See this video on wage reporting

Close Search Window