Your initial vaccination is effective at preventing severe illness, but it may not work as well over time or against new variants. Increased protection is even more important as winter keeps us indoors.
Get your booster:
• 6 months after your second Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna shot.
• 2 months after your Johnson & Johnson/Janssen shot.
You can get any of the three vaccines—you don’t have to get the same one you got initially.
Need additional help?
Trained staff are standing by to help you find vaccine locations, make appointments, and connect to local services and supports if you need them.
• For people with disabilities: 888-677-1199 or DIAL@usaginganddisability.org.
• For older adults: 800-677-1116, firstname.lastname@example.org, or eldercare.acl.gov to chat live.
To get addition information on vaccines, or to find a vaccine location near you:
- Visit Vaccine.gov
- Text your ZIP Code to 438829
- Call toll-free: 800-232-0233 (TYY: 888-720-7489)
- Ask your doctor
*The above information is provided by the Administration for Community Living (ACL). More information can be found at: ACL.gov/COVID-19. You can sign up for ACL Updates at: ACL.gov/Subscribe. ACL is an operating division of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.