Preparing a Resume that will Help You Stand Out: Choosing the Best Format for You!
- Chronological (best if you have no employment gaps).
- Functional (advertises skills, best if you have little work history).
- Combination (great if you have related job skills and employment history with gaps).
Also, Instead of writing an objective statement (what you are looking
for), write a branding statement (what you can offer). It should be 3-4 sentences.
Seven Interview Tips
- Prepare! The more you prepare, the more
confidence you’ll have.
- Visualize the Interview Going Well!
- Take a Practice Trip to the Location.
- Practice Answering Questions with
- Eat Lightly Before. A nutritious snack or
meal before your interview will likely
give you the energy to be alert and feel
- Wear Comfortable, Professional Clothes.
- Remember You’re Interviewing Them
Too. You are not the only person in the
For more information visit: https://choosework.ssa.gov/blog/2022-03-22-interview-anxiety-heres-what-to-do.html