If you have lost your COVID-19 vaccine record, or want an updated record of your COVID-19 vaccine status, here are the steps you can take to obtain this:
- Go to the Virginia Department of Health website: https://www.vdh.virginia.gov
- Click on the green box that states Find Your COVID-19 Vaccination Record
- You will then be directed to another page where you will need to enter the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Zip Code
- A verification code will be sent to the SMS or voice phone number associated with your vaccination record. The code will expire in 30 minutes. If you do not have access to the phone number, please call 877-VAX-IN-VA (877-829-4682), Monday through Friday from
8:00am to 6:00pm.
- Once you verify your code, you will be directed to a separate page that you can print out showing you which COVID-19 vaccine you received and your vaccination dates.
Please note that COVID-19 Vaccination Record is based on information recorded in the Virginia Immunization Information System by providers, and may not include vaccinations administered outside Virginia or by federal government agencies.